Free technical support is available via email to all users. Please use the
Frequently Asked Questions
as a first source for technical support. If your question is not answered there,
send your request to:
or use the help request form below.
If you experience an uncaught exception, general protection fault (GPF) or something you believe is a bug, please
send an email to:
Please do not assume someone else will report it. We will try to resolve reported bugs as quick as possible.
However, we can't resolve bugs that have not been reported.
Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible. In your email message include the following
- Program version number (as shown in the About
- The operating system (Windows XP Windows 7,
Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server, etc.) and version number (including service pack level).
- Description of your problem (as much information as possible to retrieve the problem).
- Steps needed to reproduce the bug.
- Computer information: CPU type and speed, amount of memory installed.
We will try to help you as soon as possible, usually in one or two business days.
Please let us know what features you would like to see in the next program release. Your questions, comments,
suggestions and feature requests are welcome at: